抱怨的英语口语 篇一
Complaining in English
Introduction:
Complaining is a common practice in our daily lives. Whether it's about a bad experience at a restaurant or dissatisfaction with a product, knowing how to express complaints in English can be a useful skill. In this article, we will explore some useful phrases and expressions for complaining in English.
Body:
1. Starting the conversation:
- Excuse me, but I have a complaint.
- I'm sorry to bother you, but I have an issue I need to address.
- I'm not satisfied with the service/product and would like to discuss it.
2. Explaining the problem:
- I'm afraid there has been a mistake.
- There seems to be a problem with...
- I'm disappointed with...
3. Describing the issue:
- The food was cold when it arrived.
- The product I received was damaged.
- The waiter was rude and unhelpful.
4. Expressing your feelings:
- I'm really frustrated about this.
- I'm extremely disappointed.
- I have to say, I expected better.
5. Making a request:
- I would like a refund.
- Can you please replace the item?
- I think it would be fair to offer a discount in this situation.
6. Asking for a solution:
- How can we resolve this issue?
- What can be done to rectify the situation?
- Is there anything you can do to make it right?
7. Ending the conversation:
- Thank you for your attention to this matter.
- I hope we can find a satisfactory solution.
- I appreciate your time and assistance.
Conclusion:
Knowing how to complain in English is important for effective communication. By using appropriate phrases and expressions, you can express your dissatisfaction and seek a resolution. Remember to remain calm and polite during the conversation to increase the chances of a positive outcome. Practice these phrases and expressions, and you will be well-prepared to handle any complaint in English.
抱怨的英语口语 篇二
Handling Complaints in English
Introduction:
In any customer service role or dealing with customer complaints, it is essential to know how to handle complaints effectively in English. This article will provide some tips and strategies for dealing with complaints in a professional manner.
Body:
1. Active listening:
- Pay attention to the customer's complaint and make sure you understand their issue.
- Show empathy by nodding and using phrases like "I understand how frustrating that must be."
2. Apologize sincerely:
- Apologize for the inconvenience caused and acknowledge their disappointment.
- Use phrases like "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" or "I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced."
3. Take ownership:
- Accept responsibility for the issue and avoid blaming others.
- Use phrases like "I take full responsibility for the mistake" or "I'm sorry, that was our fault."
4. Offer a solution:
- Propose a solution that will address the customer's complaint.
- Use phrases like "I can offer you a refund" or "I can arrange for a replacement to be sent to you."
5. Offer compensation if necessary:
- If the situation warrants it, offer compensation to the customer.
- Use phrases like "As a gesture of goodwill, we would like to offer you a discount on your next purchase" or "We can provide you with a voucher for your inconvenience."
6. Follow up:
- Ensure that the customer's complaint is resolved to their satisfaction.
- Use phrases like "I will personally ensure that this issue is resolved" or "I will follow up with you to make sure everything is resolved to your satisfaction."
7. End on a positive note:
- Thank the customer for bringing the issue to your attention and for their patience.
- Use phrases like "Thank you for bringing this to our attention" or "We appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter."
Conclusion:
Handling complaints in English requires active listening, sincere apologies, and offering appropriate solutions. By following these tips, you can effectively address customer complaints and maintain good customer relations. Remember to remain calm and professional throughout the process, and always aim for a satisfactory resolution.
抱怨的英语口语 篇三
1、i'm afraid i have a complaint to make.
恐怕我要提点意见,英语口语集锦-抱怨(Complaints)。
2、i'm sorry to say this, but there seems to be a mistake.
对不起。这儿好像有个错。
3、do you have to act like that?
你非得那么做吗?
4、would you mind not doing it?
你能不能别那么做?
5、i do wish you wouldn't do that.
我希望你别那么做。
6、please don't do it without asking.
未经允许请不要那么做。
7、can't you do something about it ?
你就不能想点办法吗?
8、i hate to bring this up, but this is a nonsmoking zone.
对不起提醒一下,这儿是禁烟区。
9、would you please try to keep quiet at this hour?
这么晚了。你能不能尽量保持安静。
Saying That You are Dissatisfied With Something 表示对某事不满意
1、that won't do.
这可不行。
2、is that it?
就这个吗?
3、is that all?
就这些吗?
4、i'm afraid it just isn't good enough.
恐怕这不够好。
5、that's not what i had in mind.
我想要的可不是这个。
6、it's not what i hoped for.
我期待的可不是这样的,生活口语《英语口语集锦-抱怨(Complaints)》。
7、that leaves a lot to be desired.
太不让
人满意了。
8、that doesn't quite suit me.
我对次不甚满意。
9、i was hoping for more.
我原以为会比这要好。
10、i was counting on more.
我期待着会比这要要。
11、i expected something better.
我所期望的比这要好。
12、it's a far cry from what i expected.
这离我想要的差远了。
13、i am not getting what i bargained for.
当时说好的可不是这个样子。
14、i got a bum deal.
我被骗了。
15、i got a raw deal.
我被涮了。(a raw/bum deal: 不公平或骗人的'交易)
Complaining AboutA Messy Place 抱怨地方脏乱
1、what a mess!
太乱了!
2、what a junk heap.
真是个垃圾堆。
3、this place is a mess.
这地方真够乱的。
4、never in my life have i seen such a mess!
我这辈子没见过这么乱的地方。
5、this place is a pigsty.
这地方像个猪圈。
6、you live like a pig!
你简直是住在猪窝里!
7、this place is a disgrace.
这地方太丢脸了。
8、this place looks like a disaster area.
这地方简直像灾区。
抱怨的英语口语 篇四
Making acomplaint 提出抱怨
1. I’m afraid I have a complaint to make. 恐怕我要提点意见。
2. I’m sorry to say this, but there seems to be a mistake. 对不起,这儿好像有个错。
3. Do you have to act like that? 你非得那么做吗?
4. Would you mind not doing it? 你能不能别那么做?
5. I do wish you wouldn’t do that. 我希望你别那么做。
6. Please don’t do it without asking. 未经允许请不要那么做。
7. Can’t you do something about it ? 你就不能想点办法吗?
8. I hate to bring this up, but this is a nonsmoking zone. 对不起提醒一下,这儿是禁烟区。
9. Would you please try to keep quiet at this hour? 这么晚了,你能不能尽量保持安静。
Saying that you are dissatisfied with something 表示对某事不满意。
1. That won’t do. 这可不行。
2. Is that it? 就这个吗?
3. Is that all? 就这些吗?
4. I’m afraid it just isn’t good enough.恐怕这不够好。
5. That’s not what I had in mind. 我想要的可不是这个。
6. It’s not what I hoped for. 我期待的可不是这样的。
7. That leaves a lot to be desired.太不让人满意了。
8. That doesn’t quite suit me. 我对次不甚满意。
9. I was hoping for more. 我原以为会比这要好。
10. I was counting on more. 我期待着会比这要要。
11. I expected something better. 我所期望的比这要好。
12. It’s a far cry from what I expected. 这离我想要的差远了。
13. I am not getting what I bargained for. 当时说好的可不是这个样子。
14. I got a bum deal. 我被骗了.
15. IComplaining about a messy place 抱怨地方脏乱。
1. What a mess! 太乱了!
2. What a junk heap.真是个垃圾堆。
3. This place is a mess. 这地方真够乱的。
4. Never in my life have I seen such a mess! 我这辈子没见过这么乱的地方。
5. This place is a pigsty. 这地方像个猪圈。
6. You live like a pig! 你简直是住在猪窝里!
7. This place is a disgrace. 这地方太丢脸了。
8. This place looks like a disaster area.. 这地方简直像灾区。
9. Were you raised in a bam? 你是牲口棚里长大的吗?
10. How about cleaning up a bit around here? 你是不是该把这儿收拾一下?
11. Wouldn’t it be a good idea to pick up your room? 你是不是考虑把自己的屋字收拾一下。
12. Get this place picked up immediately. Do you read me? 马上把这里收拾干净,听明白没有?
got a raw deal. 我被涮了. (a raw/bum deal: 不公平或骗人的交易)
Asking someone to stop complaining 要求对方停止抱怨。
1. Stop complainning. 别抱怨了。
2. Quit whining. 别诉苦了。
3. For heaven’s sake stop whining.我说你别再诉苦了。
4. Don’t be so grumpy.别总这么爱抱怨。
5. Don’t be such a grouch.不要总是牢骚满腹。
6. Don’t be such a moaner. 别老是哼哼唧唧的。
7. I wish you’d stop nagging me. 我希望你别老这么烦我。
8. I don’t see why you are kicking up such a fuss. 我不明白你为什么要这样小题大作。
9. I know how you feel, but there’s no need to go on and on about it. 我知道你的感受,可是也没必要这样没完没了。
Indicating that you are losing patience 表示你将失去耐心
1. This is too much. 太过分了。
2. That’s really the limit. 真叫人忍无可忍。
3. This is more than I can bear. 我再也受不了了。
4. This is more than I can take. 我再也受不了了。
5. I needed that like a hole in the head. 简直想要了我的命。
6. That’s just what I need! 真是怕什么来什么!(反话,用嘲讽的语气。)
7. That’s just great! 真是太棒了!(反话,用嘲讽的语气。)
8. That’s the last straw! 真是太过分了! (the last straw:即the last thstraw that broke the camel’s back,指一系列坏事中最后一件让人终于无法忍受的事情。)
9. Now what ? 又怎么了?
10. Look here! I’ve had enough of that! 嘿,我已经受够了。