看病的英语口语对话 篇一
Title: A Dialogue on Seeing a Doctor
A: Hi, Sarah. You don't look well. What's wrong?
B: Hi, John. I've been feeling really sick lately. I think I need to see a doctor.
A: Oh no, that doesn't sound good. What are your symptoms?
B: I have a high fever, a sore throat, and a terrible headache. I also feel very weak.
A: It sounds like you might have the flu. I think you should go see a doctor as soon as possible.
B: Yes, I agree. Do you know any good doctors nearby?
A: Yes, there's a clinic just a few blocks away. I can give you their address and phone number.
B: That would be great, thanks. Could you also help me make an appointment?
A: Of course. I'll call them right now and see if they have any available slots. What time works best for you?
B: I'm free in the afternoon. Maybe around 3 or 4 pm?
A: Alright, let me check. Yes, they have an opening at 3:30 pm. Does that work for you?
B: Yes, that works perfectly. Thank you so much for helping me with this.
A: No problem at all. I'm happy to help. Is there anything else I can do for you?
B: Not at the moment, but I really appreciate your assistance.
A: It's no problem at all. I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything else.
B: Thank you, John. I'll keep you updated.
看病的英语口语对话 篇三
我要买些感冒药
Doctor:
What can I do for you?
有什么需要的吗?
May:
I need some medicine.
我需要一些药。
Doctor:
For whom?
给谁的。
May:
My younger brother. He suffers from a bad cold.
我弟弟。他着凉了,很难受。
Doctor:
What symptoms does he have?
他有什么症状?
May:
Fever and a bad cough.
发烧,咳嗽也很厉害。
Doctor:
I got it. Don't wor
ry, just a common cold.
知道了,别担心,只是普通感冒。
May:
What kind of medicine does he need?
他需要什么样的药品呢?
Doctor:
Patulin will do.
感冒药就可以了。
May:
How many pills for each time?
每次要吃多少粒啊?
Doctor:
Six per day, and two after each meal.
一天六粒,每顿饭后两粒。
May:
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Doctor:
My pleasure.
乐意效劳。
我得了流感怎么办?
Daniel:
What seems to be the problem, kid?
你有什么事吗,孩子?
Doctor 3:
I've got a sore throat, a runny nose and a headache.
我喉咙痛,流鼻涕,头疼。
Daniel:
Ah…How long have you been like this?
啊……你这个样子多久了?
Doctor 3:
I am not very sure. Maybe for three days.
我不敢肯定。也许三天了吧。
Daniel:
Do you have any stomachache?
你肚子痛吗?
Doctor 3:
I guess so. It comes and goes.
我猜是的。时有时无。
Daniel:
Open your mouth and say “ah…” God, you are suffering from the swelling of tonsils.
张开嘴,说“啊……”天哪,扁桃体肿大。
Doctor 3:
Is that serious, doctor?
严重吗,医生?
Daniel:
Yes, I am sure that you got the flu. You need a shot.
是的'。我肯定你是得了流感。你得打一针。
Doctor 3:
Oh, doctor. Do I have to? I am afraid of needles!
哦,医生。真的要打针吗?我害怕打针。
Daniel:
Yes, that's for sure. But it is not that bad. It's gonna be all right.
是啊,肯定的。但是没有那么糟糕。就会好起来的。
Doctor 3:
Oh, doctor, please…
哦,医生,求您了……
Daniel:
Be brave, young man. Only girls cry when given an injection.
勇敢点,小家伙。只有女孩子打针才会哭。
Doctor 3:
You are right. I won't cry anymore.
你说得对,我不会哭了。
配处方药
AGood afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?
先生,午安。我能为您服务吗?
BI'd like to get this prescription filled.
我要配这张处方。
ANo problem. Please wait a minute. Here is your medicine, sir. Take two tablets after each meal and once before bed.
没问题。请等一下。先生,这是您的药。每餐饭后吃两颗,睡前一颗。
BThanks. Do you sell aspirin here?
谢谢。你们这里卖阿司匹灵吗?
AYes, our over-the-counter medicine is over there on that shelf.
有的,我们不需要医师处方的药就在那边的架上。
BOh, I see it. Do you have multi-vitamins?
唔,我看看。你们有综合维他命吗?
AYes, right over here.
有的,就在这里。
BThat'll be $16.00.
一共十六元。
AHere's a twenty.
这是二十元。
BHere's your change. Thank you.
这是找您的零钱,谢谢。
预约医生
ADoctor Ruth's office, may I help you?
鲁丝医生办公室,我可以为您服务吗?
BYes, I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor. My name is Randy Horn.
好啊,我想和医生约诊。我叫蓝蒂·郝恩。
ALet's see, Mr. Horn...The doctor's schedule is full today. Would tomorrow be all right?
我看看,郝恩先生……今天医生的时间表已排满了。明天可以吗?
BYeah, I guess I can survive until tomorrow.
可以,我想我还可以活到明天。
AWould you prefer to come in in the morning or the afternoon?
您要在上午过来还是下午呢?
BIn the morning, if possible.
可能的话,在上午。
AThe doctor has an opening at 10:30 tomorrow. I'll put you down for then.
医生明天上午十点半开始看诊。我会把您登记在那个时候。
BThat would be fine.
那就好。
AOkay, Mr. Horn, see you tomorrow at 10:30.
郝恩先生,明天十点半见。